Somewhere in december, I promised to publish articles and other interesting things on a regular basis. So far, not much of that has happened.
Not that I was short of ideas, but due to time-contraints, I never got around to doing that.
In the past few weeks, I finally found the time to put some of those ideas into practice. So starting this week, you’ll regularly see some articles and smaller tidbits posted here.
A small preview of what’s the come :
- An extension to PHPUnit, which allows you to verify the types of variables on several levels during the test run
- How to build a dynamic, cacheable, reflection-based ACL system in Zend Framework
- Parents are bad (or : how to build a proper tree)
- How to analyze SQL queries in MySQL – how to get the most out of your database by writing the right queries
- How to detect and block request floods
- and a lot more 😉
For those of you who want to know when a new article is added, you can subscribe to the feed or follow me on Twitter (@wimgtr)