To ensure quality code certain industry recognized methodologies like unit testing and CIT must be used.
This training course will explain the concepts, provide use-cases and exercises to train developers to use the demonstrated concepts.
We even include a section on how to start unit testing real world, spaghetti coded legacy applications we all have to support at some point.
This course covers :
- Unit testing (introduction, how-to, how-NOT-to, common mistakes & pitfalls, advanced techniques)
- Automated functional testing (Selenium & alternatives)
- Coding standard verification
- PHP version compatibility, upgrade paths and automated testing
- Stress testing
- Fully automated testing, continuous integration
The training course features lesson material, but also includes practical exercises. A training certificate will be provided at the end of the training course.
Duration : 18h
Required material : Laptop (if possible with administrator rights)
Contact me for more information